Friday, June 6, 2008

Drunk me.

Have you ever noticed that you have certain songs you have connected with certain people, situations or time? That you listened to them because of Him/ Her and everytime you've heard it since then, you clearly see it?

The first slowrock, even before dancing lessons. Sweet & pink thirteen years of age. R.E.M - Nightswimming. Oh, can't be closer. Dark winter afternoons in the attic, romantically lightened by candlelight and his eyes. My friend started to go out with him a few months later, and I comforted her former boyfriend. So much that he desperately fell in love with me.

The first kiss: Bon Jovi - Thank you for lovin' me. I never know I had a dream, until the dream was you, and when I looked into your eyes, the sky was different blue. He didn't understand English, but those two blue eyes were beautiful.

Not to forget! The Cure - Friday I'm in love. My seven-year lasting love. Then, I realized we had nothing in common, so from that time on, I could finally talk to him when I saw him. A few months ago, I sat at the other side of the room - and we were looking at each other like we did when I was ten and him twelve.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I noticed he liked them and when we were in a pub, I played them on jukebox and he thought it's great that we had the same taste of music. Two evenings later, he sat next to me, gave me one headphone and as we passed the player to each other, he hold my hand. Red Hots still playing, when were kissing.

Adios Nonino - do you like classics? Oh, me too. You are so... special girl! Still remember sitting at school, listening to it again again and again. I wanted to sleep after sleepless nights.
Nikdy nic nebylo, whoever wrote that crap. Lyrics written for us, for the night after, when you played that and looked at me like nothing happened.

Blues. Blues. Blues. You gotta be so intelligent when you listen to this kind of music.

Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang. Typical of you. Not smart at all. And Kate Ryan playing in the kitchen while we were behind the closed door, you saying she's so sexy.

Prodigy. The old trick: I've seen it on your profile you like them.
What kind of music do you listen to? Hmmm, dunno. For example, recently Prodigy. Oh, really? Wow! Those songs are, mmmm, exactly you, nothing for girlies.

And did you give me the red rose only because I also listened to System of a Down?

No comments: