Thursday, June 5, 2008

Does anybody know?



This email has been automatically generated. Please do not reply to this address.


Oh, those light blue life-lasting questions.
If you know the answers, let me know and I'll bring you breakfast. Bacon included.

Faxing manually is out of date!
Download your FREE trial today!


Have you ever seen le petite prince?
Why was I born right here?
Is it possible to be born like a fish?
Why should I wake up tomorrow knowing what I am gonna do for the rest of my life?
How does it happen that somebody starts speaking language of angels?
When we kill flies, do they feel any pain?
Do you see the same red color as I see?
What's the probability of finding my soulmate among 6 billion people?
Is love based on any probability?
Is the answer to a meaning of the world really 23?
If you knew you are dying, would you spend the last month of your precious life with your parents?
Is it better to sleep 6 hrs/day to get the most out of the world?
Why do people lie?
Is it possible to fall in love with somebody only because of his writings?
Is it difficult to learn how to drive a car?

Regardez-moi cette belle brune! Mais qui est-ce?

why do I.. after all those.. why do I still.. oh my.

No comments: