Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dedicated. Double deep.

He knew he wanted it. I knew he wanted it and he knew that I knew. Pretend to be normal.

We took our comfortable seats next to each other. Two hot chocolates, dark ones, please.

A little bit shy at first sight - even though we've known each other pretty well. But it's true we haven't met for a while and.. you know, there aren't always many things you can talk about.

him>Solution? Twice vodka, please.

him>Please, once more the same!

More giggling, more laughing, longer looks to each other's eyes. And closer.

My hand put still on your knee. And higher.

me>You wanna hear it? When I'm drunk I do things I would have never dared to do.

him>Oh, one more vodka for the lady.

me>Let's, ohh, let's go somewhere else, where we could be alone.

him delightedly smiling>Why haven't you told me before? You gotta go in 20 minutes. What about next time..

me>Oh, really?

him: not sure if he decided right, after all, these kinds of offers cannot be rejected.

me: hand higher.

him, mouth a bit opened like he doesn't have any strength left to close it>G-g-g-o with me to the toilets, here, in the cafe.

me, with my lips almost touching his, articulating slowly>You sure? That requires another shot and.. lots of courage.

The last vodka.

He apparently looked forward to something, at least some parts of his body.

When we got up and wanted to leave the table, I got to pass pretty close by him. Delighted more and more.

me>Oh, sorry.

He tried to catch my hips. I slipped away, offered him my hand instead and we walked downstairs. Towards the toilets, towards the exit.

Someone's desires will never be satisfied.

No comments: