Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here we go. Holdin' back tears.



What? Get up, you gotta go!

I didn't get breakfast, 'cause I needed to catch the train. Oh.

Hungry, tired (wait, you mean that wine?), fed up with the early time, looking for a park bench to eat at, seeing all those stupid places we were together, beautiful morning I guess. It was clear that people passing by are going the same way to school. My future classmates, are you kiddin' me? Isn't it silly to be accompanied by your parents? Should have taken my mom with me. Hiding the wide ironical smile on my face.

Ahhh, do we know each other?
/oh God, why me, why me../
Mmmmm, no?
/no no no no../
I remeber ya. You were the US delegate two years ago at the Prague MUN.
/no no no no../
Oh, you really do? I have no clue who you are, sorry.
/and I don't care, you know../
Blah, blah, blah..
Instead of nice morning spent by reading while waiting, we sat next to each other for five hours.
/if you won't go and stand in a line RIGHT NOW, I'll kill you/
We sat there until all people went away.
/and talking crap/
Why, HOW should I be politely smiling, nodding and pretending any interest?
/Hey, you said you would be here by 11.00! Oh boy, I'm waiting until two hundred people get out of here/
And when he started telling jokes about sex and a girl of his dreams, who would clean his room at the dorm regularly..
I went with him to the station, 'cause he didn't know the shorter way.
See ya in October!
/no no no../



No comments: