Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Answers.

Yes I've really seen the little prince, but I hardly believe someone would believe.

I was born right here to realize how thankful I should be for it. Because otherwise, I could have been born like a fish.

I got to wake up knowing what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life, 'cause without effort, there're no results.

If I pray enough, it's possible to speak any language I wish.

I saved a rainworm's life tonight and I've already stopped killing flies. One more question - do they care?

No, 'cause of we all saw the same color, we would understand each other.

The probability of finding a soulmate among 6 billion people? Negligible. Have I found one? Surely.

No clue what love is about.

All I know that 23 is not THE answer.

I would spend the last month with ya.

Yes, it's better to be there instead of sleepin'. You're the most world can give me.

People lie, 'cause it hurts less. Or more, sometimes.

It's possible to fall in love with whoever God gives you. They just turn up.

Driving a car is one of the best things I've recently come across.


Even after a shower, I still smell of ya. Could I stand it any longer?

No comments: