Monday, April 27, 2009

Lost in reality. Virtually.

i would hardly ever belive this is gonna happen again.

sleeping tight
mind flying somewhere above the body all day
smiling
irresistible urge to start singing in the tram in the morning
thinking of
and there's no way how to push myself to study anatomy

you know there's nothing more i wanna in life than to lie in the grass, look up into the sky and feel you're next to me.
i'm happy & content again, after so long.. it's the combination of him finally leaving and you stepping in my reality for one more time. probably God's way how to show me what kind of people should i look for :)
anyway, i don't really know what are your thoughts about all this.
maybe it'll end up in the same way like the last time. maybe you're not concerned about me at all.
but you can't deny there's something between us and it doesn't have anything in common with physical stuff, does it? that's why i was so careful 'bout that night and probably behaving weirdly.. cause i didn't want to ruin it by doing anything inappropriate.
he made me to think about leaving --- and you make me to think about staying with ya 4ever [however silly it sounds] and it's a notable difference, isn't it?

No comments: