Wednesday, August 5, 2009

After a while.

  • planned on sending you a postcard reading 'write me..' - then realised how lame it is
  • bought tons of books - histology and embryology included - looking forward to have a brand new english library in my room in prague next school year
  • looking forward to school! will probably live with 3 other people cause of my own stupidity, but who cares :-P
  • already a month in London - loving it, will miss it, thinking that it changed me a lot.. as usually such a great experience does
  • having plenty of time for myself, which I really missed during the school year.. enjoying long walks, listening to music, reading, reading, reading, sleeping a lot, thinking a lot, gradually becoming better person? feeling like that.. after a while, I'm liking how I look like, what I do, what I say, how I deal with other people.. purely HAPPY.

No comments: