Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Surviving.

Living on caffeine. Too much of it, I should say, when I see shaking hands and fast fast fast heart-beating.

Or is it caused by something else?

All of a sudden... where are we? Two months ago, we were sitting in a cafe, drinking wine, and none of us could have ever imagined what it's gonna be like to be away and not to see each other for two weeks. The time's passed and when we find a bit of free time to call, let's face it, it's not like it used to be. I don't know if it's temporary or not (the latter more probable, though), but what's sure it's that we are more like strangers now.

What should I tell you? Early morning stories filled with songs you couldn't appreciate, the tower which is not possible to simply photograph and send to look.. you are not here for me at 2am when I need to talk girl's stuff about guys and I'm not there for you.. and that flavour which you cannot smell but I wake up every day surrounded by it and it has somehow become a part of myself.

And I know you know and I know it's the same with ya. And is it actually wrong?

Sometimes it's like those eight years weren't really true. Where am I.

No comments: