Friday, August 15, 2008

Undescribable.

Many things are different since I returned back home.
I'm already used to seeing my best friend with her boyfriend, listening to her praises about him and the fact there's one person less to criticize boys with. Oh my, I just still cannot manage the thought of finding a man of my dreams in the same town I'm from, going out together every day and all matters connected with this. But for everybody, what they deserve, hahah.
We haven't had a bigger argument with my mom yet. Only when I announced I'm flying back to Holland in three months, she was a bit upset, but it all turned to a discussion about money and school as usually and I finally gathered the courage to ask her, why she always says I did it wrong and that I also wanna hear something encouraging from her sometimes. There was quiet for the rest of the evening.
Every night, I've had dreams about Cas - mostly about things which happend when we saw each other, just with a slightly different endings, lol. Also, when I told one of my friends about past events which she hadn't heard of yet, such as kissing or highly romantic things with flower or valentine card, we both regretted so much that we've never encountered such guys in cz (even she, half-engaged, admitted that:P). And that's why we gonna go to Amsterdam (and not Venice as somebody dumb suggested) and booked places at hostel with queen-size beds, haha. The bad thing is that there're also dreams about Au every night, but they are so nice and comforting that I don't care anymore and see it as a kind of God's sign> thumbs up!
I had a brief conversation with my old friend yesterday, Chechen sweetie, and when I told him I'm gonna live in Prague from the next month on, he said he'd like to see me (and didn't forget to point out that it could end up with bad consequences, hahah).
So after all, I'm doing well.

No comments: