Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today, early in the morning, I couldn't sleep. Are certain things really impossible?
I had a dream about being in a big vibrant shining city (I'd say it was something like Shanghai or Tokio but I've never been there to judge), walking through endless labyrinth of streets and lanes until my legs started to hurt, smelling frying chips and perfumes of girls passing by in the night-time, feeling somebody's arm around my hips but not being able to turn my head right to see him, just knowing who he is without having to look. You know that feeling after you were crying for a long long time and then you suddenly stopped, somebody wiped your eyes and held you until everything was okay, at that time everything seems so bright and clear but you can still notice that heavy thing down in your stomach? But anyway, there's perfectly still and quiet on our night trip, neither me nor the guy have to say anything, 'cause we somehow know what the other person thinks.
Was that really a dream, that ideal faultless night? Wish I could be dreaming now to know that before, it was real. Come and have a look how it is in heaven.

No comments: