Monday, June 23, 2008

Walkin' on sunshine.

I wonder if it's possible at all to be completely content and happy.
I did think it is.
I thought I'm just kinda loser that I'm not perfect.
That does not mean anything like crying over it, but when I see romantic movies with all those silly happy endings (esp recently seen like tons of them), I just gotta ask myself WHY ME, WHY THEM?
I've simply created an image of an ideal relationship/marriage/whatever, and I'm not able to get over it.
I basically have to admit that never ever I'm gonna find someone like from the movies, no matter how much I wish so.

But still, I wish to be invited for a dinner by someone so charming and decent as Hannibal. I don't care if he was over 40.
I wish to have a husband so devoted, unselfish, romantic and creative as Guido. To be sometimes awakened by 'buongiorno principessa!'.
I wish once to spend night with Tyler.
And most of all, I'd like to meet Nino.
I'd like to find the love of my life.. to do all those crazy things with.
To have a date without saying a word. Kiss on the cheek, kiss on the forehead, kiss on the neck. Slowly, quietly.
To sit on a river bank, legs in the water, seriously discussing those silly things we did when we were five.
To walk hand in hand through the city, eating ice-cream and commenting on people passing by.
To sit in the square on the ground, chatting and enjoying weird looks of others.
To have a date at midnight.
To get a flower.
To bring somebody breakfast to bed.
To travel by tram 9 from the first stop to the last and back.
To have a date at sunrise.
To write messages to each other backwards.
To have a picture with tongues out together.
To say yes and next day travel to a tiny little island in Mediterranean in November.
To buy T-shirts of the same color.
To go swimming when it's cold and raining.
To feel like being special for somebody.

No comments: