Monday, June 2, 2008

oh, how he loves my breasts..

we went upstairs, him in front of me, me obediently behind. when we walked towards the hotel, he told me that if i didn't mind, he wouldn't hold my hand, even we could call it a date.. he said it was just too girlish for him to do that. so i just followed him, because i didn't know the way and he was there for many times with other ladies, so he felt very well accustomed with those 'understanding' looks of other people we met at the hall and i could just drop my eyes to not to blush.
all the time along the way, i was afraid if it was true or not. we talked about doing this so many times but nobody ever dared to make it true. so now, i was surprised. pleasantly surprised. last day evening's dreams... and i did it because of you, you only.
he pushed me slowly through the door, just touched my back with his tingertips and i..

i wanna play with you.. till the morning..

how it feels, tell me..

i haven't had a girl for weeks, would you help me with that please?

last day evening's dreams, last day evening's dreams, last day last day last last last last last.

i'm sorry that it took me so long time.

i don't love you and you know that.. so why do we have to pretend anything? just one bitter rainy wet night, when you gotta get a shower right afterwards and still feel him, feel it, it it.

i'm going wherever you will go.

No comments: